1. LijunWei, Zhixing Luo*, Roberto Baldacci and Andrew Lim. A new branch-and-price-and-cut algorithm for one-dimensional bin packing problems. INFORMS Journal on Computing, accepted, 2018
2. ZhixingLuo, Zhenzhen Zhang, HuQin and Andrew Lim. Exact Algorithms for the Vehicle Routing Problem with TimeWindows and Combinatorial Auction. Transportation Science, accpted, 2018
3. ZhixingLuo*, Mengyang Liu and Andrew Lim. A two-phasebranch-and-price-and-cut for a dial-a-ride problem in patient transportation. Transportation Science, 53 (1), 113-130, 2018
4. Chongshou Li, Lijun Gong, ZhixingLuo*, and Andrew Lim, A branch-and-price-and-cut algorithmfor a pickup and delivery problem in retailing, Omega, accpted, 2018
5. TianLiu, Zhixing Luo, Hu Qin and Andrew Lim. A branch-and-cut algorithm for the two-echeloncapacitated vehicle routing problem with grouping constraints. European Journalof Operational Research, 266 (2), 487-497, 2018
6. ZhixingLuo, Hu Qin, Wenbin Zhu and Andrew Lim, Branch-and-price-and-cut for thesplit-delivery vehicle routing problem with time windows and linearweight-related cost. Transportation Science, 51 (2), 668-687, 2016
7. ZhixingLuo, Hu Qin, Wenbin Zhu and Andrew Lim, Branch-and-price-and-cut for themanpower routing problem with synchronization constraints. Naval Research Logistics, 63(2):138-171, 2016
8. ZhixingLuo, Hu Qin and Andrew Lim, Vehicle routing problem with stochastic demandsand the toll-by-weight scheme. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics andTransportation Review, 85:69-8, 2016
9. Li Xue, Zhixing Luo* and Andrew Lim, Exact approaches for the pickup anddelivery problem with loading cost. Omega, 59:131-145, 2016
10. WenbinZhu, Zhixing Luo, Andrew Lim and Wee-Chong Oon, A fastimplementation for the 2D/3D box placement problem. Computational Optimizationand Applications, 63(2):585-612, 2016
11. MengyangLiu, Zhixing Luo* and Andrew Lim, A branch-and-cut algorithm for arealistic dial-a-ride problem. Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, 81:267-288, 2015
12. ZhixingLuo, Hu Qin, Chan Hou Che and Andrew Lim, On service consistency inmulti-period vehicle routing. European Journal of Operational Research, 243 (3):731-744, 2015
13. Li Xue, Zhixing Luo and Andrew Lim, Two exact algorithms for thetraveling umpire problem. European Journal of Operational Research, 243 (3):932-943, 2015
14. ZhixingLuo, Hu Qin and Andrew Lim, Branch-and-price-and-cut for the multiple travelingrepairman problem with distance constraints. European Journal of OperationalResearch, 234 (1):49-60, 2014.
15. ZhixingLuo, Andrew Lim and Wenbin Zhu, An adaptive ejectionpool with toggle-rule diversification approach for the capacitated team orienteeringproblem. European Journal of Operational Research, 229 (3):673-682, 2013.