1. Selected Publication
1.C.H.Chen, B.S. He, and X.M. Yuan*. Matrix completion via an alternating direction method. IMA Journal of Numerical Analysis,32(1):227–245, 2012. [ESI高被引论文]
2.C.H. Chen, R. Y. Sun and Y. Y. Ye*. On convergence of themulti-block alternating direction method of multipliers, The 8th International Congress on Industrial and Applied Mathematics, Beijing, China,10-14, August 2015. [Invited Lecture Paper at ICIAM-8]
3.C.H. Chen, R. Chan, S. Q. Ma and J. F. Yang* . Inertial proximal alternating directionmethod of multipliers for linearly constrained separable convex optimization. SIAM Journal on Imaging Science,2015, 8(4), 2239-2267, 2015. [ESI高被引论文，2017年华人数学家联盟杰出论文奖].
4.C.H. Chen, S. Q. Ma and J. F. Yang*. A general inertial proximal point method formixed variational inequality problem. SIAM Journal on Optimization, 25(4):2120-2142, 2015.
5.C.H. Chen*, Y. J. Liu, D. F. Sun and K. C. Toh. A Semismooth Newton-CG Based Dual PPA for Matrix Spectral Norm Approximation Problems. Mathematical Programming,Ser. A,155:435-470,2016.
6.C.H. Chen*, B.S. He, Y.Y. Ye and X.M. Yuan. The direct extension of ADMM for multi-block convex minimization problems is not necessarily convergent.Mathematical Programming,Ser. A,155:57-79,2016. [ESI高被引论文，2018年华人数学家联盟杰出论文奖]
7.C.H. Chen, M. Li, X. Liu* and Y.Y. Ye. Extended ADMM and BCD for Nonseparable Convex Minimization Models with Quadratic Coupling Terms: Convergence Analysis and Insights. Mathematical Programming, Ser. A,online published, 2019.
8.Y. Zhao, Y.W. Wu, C.H. Chen* and A. Lim. On ismometry robustness of deep 3D point cloud models under adversarial attacks, CVPR, 2020.
9. J.J. Li, C.H. Chen* and A.M.C.So. Fast Epigraphical Projection-based Incremental Algorithms for Wasserstein Distributionally Robust Support Vector Machine, NeurIPS, 2020.
Applications in Management Science
10.X.H. Ding, C.H. Chen*, C.S. Li and A. Lim.Product Demand Estimation for Vending Machines Using Video Surveillance Data: A Group-Lasso Method. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, 2021.
11.C.H. Chen,D.D. Ge*, and Y.Y. Ye. Optimization and Operations Research in Mitigation of a Pandemic. Journal of the Operations Research Society of China,2021.
2. Working Manuscript
1. C.H. Chen, X.D. Li, C. Tolman, S.Y. Wang and Y.Y. Ye. Sparse portfolio selection via quasi-norm regularization, 2016.
2. Y.W. Wu, C.H. Chen, C.S. Li and A.Lim. Fast Linear Programming Approaches for Solving Markov Decision Processes in Sequential Decision Making, 2019.
3. H.W. Zhang, C.H. Chen, S.H. Dong and L.B. Zhang. Generalized additive model (GAM) based crossion growth prediction models using mass in-line inspection data, 2019.
4. Q. Zhang, C.H. Chen, H.K Liu, A.M.C. So and Z.R. Zhou. On the linear convergence of ADMM for low-rank matrix recovery, 2018.
5. C.H. Chen, X.M. Yuan, J. Zhang and S.Z. Zeng. Splitting augmented lagraingian methods for mathematical programs with equilibrium constraints, 2019.
6. J.J. Li, S. Huang, C.H. Chen and A.M.C. So. A First-Order Algorithmic Framework for Wasserntein Distributionally Robust Logistic Regression, 2020.